Search for atmospheres
At Home - 400 Miles North of Everywhere
The Qwilleran Apple Barn
James Mackintosh Qwilleran: columnist, philanthropist, and the richest man in northeast central United States. Called Qwill by his friends, he lives alone in a converted apple barn with two Siamese cats named Koko and Yum Yum. He writes a twice-weekly column for the local paper, Straight from the Qwill Pen. He walks or rides his bike around Pickax City, the county seat, population 3000.
Tonight, however, he chooses to stay in, working on his column in the company of Koko and Yum Yum.
Comments for "The Qwilleran Apple Barn"
License details for "The Qwilleran Apple Barn"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cat Meow by cameronmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Cat Purring by cubilon from http://freesound.org +)
- typing on laptop by Desiree +)
- Writing by moai15 at freesound.org +)
- Evening Star (cello) by Robert Fripp & Brian Eno +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- cat meow short by skymary from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Traffic by spectrm from http://freesound.org +)