Search for atmospheres
Regulus always thought the summers were cold, far too cold. She wouldn't like it, he knew.
She adored the sun, its tiny little beams prickling on her face, and the warm win of mid-July.
She loved the smell of fresh leaves and home-made baked bread, and roses. especially roses.
Comments for "Last moments"
License details for "Last moments"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Male Sigh by chrillz3r from http://freesound.org *)
- Man sobbing softly by Dark Deej +)
- Okay? Okay. Singing by http://pells.ccmixter.org/people/kizzylotus?reqtags=acappella +)
- soft wind noise in pine trees by jgrzinich https://freesound.org/people/jgrzinich/sounds/329805/# +)
- A River by Luuk van Loon +)
- morning birds singing 2 by schwierige franz +)
- cigarette inhale and exhale by Sound Laboratory from https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8M_d3wVPmpoy0G7cze0KQ +)
- Forest Melodic by Zinglaterry *)
*) Soundsnap.com license