Search for atmospheres
Descendants Isle of the Lost
It has to be a dream, Mal told herself. This couldn't be real. She was sitting by the edge of a beautiful lake, on the stone floor of an ancient temple ruin, eating the most luscious strawberry. The forest all around her was lush and green, and the sound of the water rushing at her feet was soothing and peaceful. Even the very air all around her was sweet and fresh.
Comments for "Chapter 1"
License details for "Chapter 1"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 3 water frogs by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- girl sighing by Desiree +)
- forest_wind_summer by Don't know +)
- Forest at Dawn by felix.blume from freesound +)
- birds in forest by girlwithsoundrecorder from http://freesound.org +)
- Mourning Dove Coo by MyBackyardBirding +)
- creek in the forest 2 by nikeran from http://freesound.org +)
- Bells air by noisecollector from freesound.org +)