Search for atmospheres
the Big Hall of Azura in the morning
Azura Big Hall - morning
You just woke up and now you're in the Big Hall eating breakfast. The sound of all the other students awake is calming, and so are the sounds of the kitchen. On your right Demi is drinking coffee and reading the paper. On your left Selene is zipping and un-zipping her backpack for the hundredth time to check if she has all her books for the day. Anna in front of you is flipping through a book, doing some morning reading. The bells sound indicating half an hour has passed, but you don't have to be in class just yet. Enjoy the sound of the birds in the morning, or maybe get some reading or studying done yourself. Whatever it is you're doing right now: It's sure to be a wonderful day.
Comments for "Azura Big Hall - morning"
License details for "Azura Big Hall - morning"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship two bells by Benboncan from https://freesound.org/people/Benboncan/sounds/77692/ - shortened edit +)
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Turning Newspaper by carroll27 from http://freesound.org +)
- birds in forest by girlwithsoundrecorder from http://freesound.org +)
- Dining1 by http://freesound.org *)
- Pouring tea into a cup by MrAustralisation from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Backpack zipping by Nathan_Lomeli +)
- Chair Scrape 2 by sinatra314__chairscrape4 from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license